SEO Head - Ed-Tech
Be a part of a Fast growing organization
Ed-tech is one of the fastest growing industries now
About Our Client
Our client is an established player within the Ed-Tech space, and are looking for SEO Head for delivery of innovative ideas to drive organic traffic, and managing the SEO road map and execution. The person will be owning Organic Search growth and drive strategy and tactics for the same.
- Defining and deploying strategies relevant to creating sustained Search traffic
- Managing and executing implementation of SEO strategy
- Build a high performance SEO team to enable and drive SEO growth
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Developing a roadmap strategy for improving the rank in search engines and online traffic
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in order to meet SEO goals
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis to assess strength, weakness, opportunities and threats
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
The Successful Applicant
SEO Head to lead the planning and execution of our SEO efforts. The person will be responsible for delivery of innovative ideas to drive organic traffic, and managing the SEO road map and execution. Hands-on experience on SEO and team leadership qualities is a must for the role. The person will be owning Organic Search growth and drive strategy and tactics for the same.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in SEO
- Strong analytical skills required
- Experience working with popular keyword tools, analytical tools, reporting tools, etc.
- Team management skills
What's on Offer
You'll get the opportunity to work with a global giant, lead the digital piece and create a buzz around the company's brands amongst your target group, along with the opportunity to develop a unique and sought-after skill set in today's ever-expanding digital-focused world.