Senior Vice President - Corporate Internal Audit (Bank)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading bank with operations over 3000 branches across India and offices in other major countries as well. They are an esteemed brand within the banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent.
With the current expansion in their operations, they are looking for a seasoned internal audit professional for their setup in Mumbai.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you shall be responsible for-
- Planning, execution and timely conclusion of risk based internal audit based on assessment of compliance, financial and operational risks and controls of corporate office functions of the bank
- Performing risk assessments and assist in the preparation of the Risk Based Audit Plans
- Reviewing audit reports and executive summary to be placed before the Audit Committee
- Assuming responsibility to carry out end to end internal audits and ensuring completion of assignment as per the audit plans
- Adhering to defined processes and internal audit standards & policies
The Successful Applicant
- You shall be a CA 2001/02/03 with experience in Internal Audits from a Banking or a Financial Services Setup
- Strong understanding of financial concepts, familiarity with risk based audit approach combined with strong analytical and writing skills
What's on Offer
Excellent senior level opportunity to work within an employee friendly & global organization and report to senior stakeholders.