SENIOR TECHNICAL LEAD|FINTECH|RUBY ON RAILS|MICROSERVICES|
Opportunity to build world class products for a global fintech organization
Chance to work across a multi-culture, multi-country teams
About Our Client
Our client is a global fintech company with the vision to offer custom made financial services products based on a individual's digital footprint. The company uses a mix of technology and analytics to minimise the cost of delivering these financial services. The company collaborates with top technical and R&D centres around the globe, with the founding team consists of people from top colleges like IIT's and IIM's.
- Be a crucial part of a small team working on a design, development, deployment and maintenance of world class software products that are scalable, with capabilities to handle large number of transactions
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and industry trends to drive innovation
- Identify and recommend solutions to rectify weaknesses in design/architecture
- Work with cross functional teams to resolve complex issues for the timely delivery of products and features
- Hire and mentor junior engineers in addition to providing technical leadership to them
The Successful Applicant
- B.S/B.Tech/B.E/M.S/M.Tech degree in computer science or related field from a top tier college.
- Should have 7 to 8 years of hand on experience working with technologies like Ruby on Rails (a must), Java, Spring, AWS/GCP and micro-services architecture
- Product based company background is a must, with experience in building products that are scalable
- Strong fundamentals in algorithms and data structures a must
- Should have understanding of big data technologies like Hadoop
- Experience working with start-ups would be preferred
- An understanding of financial services and payment gateways is preferred
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to build world class products for a global fin-tech organisation
- Chance to work in a challenging environment with opportunity to collaborate with product, business teams, financial analysts, data scientist etc.