Senior Specialist - Retail Brand
Developing and implementing the complete marketing plan for a product line
Maximize the brand's awareness and sales, through the message and media
About Our Client
Our client is a global retail leader recognized among the most valuable brands world over in their domain of business. They have aggressive growth plans for India backed with a solid global strategy where the Marketing function is their competitive advantage and want to become market leaders within the portfolio they cater to. They are looking for a Senior Specialist - Retail Brand for the business based out of Bangalore.
As our Senior Specialist - Retail Brand based out of Bangalore, your nature of the work is focused on:
- Set, adopt, and enrich strategies for Global/Geo/Territory related to Global vision that drive retail opportunities for the consumer.
- Connect to target consumer and key influencers to monitor/anticipate trends and provide feedback to Global, geo and/or category.
- Define the category vision for product presentation, product communication that creates the best consumer connection.
- Be responsible for developing the programs that will maximize the brand's awareness and sales, through the messages and media that are meaningful to retailers and consumers.
- Have knowledge of INDIA market place and ability to connect with different and dynamic consumer segments.
- Lead & organize the team, cross functional work and deliver results.
- Make Good Decisions (Manage production & operational elements of any given content/asset project. Provide and use appropriate communication tools on relevant design and content information. May be responsible for agency oversight of day-to-day activities.
- Work with Retail Brand Head and the Brand team to establish long-range strategic direction for in-store visual marketing and account marketing.
- Be close with marketplace team to assure effective and timely implementation of all visual marketing programs and to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of in-store marketing programs.
- Oversee all country developed in-store marketing projects.
- Manage budget for each initiative and each door
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor degree; plus minimum 1 year on training team coordination, sales, customer service, coaching or teaching experience. Overall Experience of 5 - 7 years with ability to connect with different and dynamic consumer segments. The incumbent must have a strong presentation & interpersonal communication skills, self motivated, and deep passion for the brand. Leading & organizing the team, cross functional work and deliver results along with management experience & coaching is desirable.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's challenger brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.