- Great work culture
- Steep learning curve
About Our Client
Well funded profitable unicorn
* Create the product vision, shape the product strategy, align stakeholders, and build and own the road map
* Deep customer empathy and knowledge of qualitative and quantitative data. Identify and prioritise the right problems to solve
* Write high quality product specifications backed by data and customer insights, work closely with design to create a best-in-class user experience and drive execution excellence in collaboration with the engineering team
* Define and track the metrics to measure progress, collaborate with multiple teams to achieve the desired outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
* You have proven work experience as an entrepreneur or product manager in an early-stage start-up (4+ years)
* You can operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing, and evolving environment
* You bring curiosity and an analytical mindset. You can write SQL queries and work with data analysis tools
* You thrive on collaboration and aligning multiple cross functional teams towards a common objective
* Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and problem-solver.
* A computer science background or equivalent technical experience
What's on Offer
Career growth and steep learning curve.