Senior Product Manager- E. commerce FinTech
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
The client is a leading e-commerce platform which offers wide variety of products. The company is now looking to increase user efficiency and customer outreach
- Be the voice of the user and lead extensive user studies to understand user needs and identify current gaps in the system.
- Help to define a product vision and strategy. Write clear product requirements and drive the projects to successful completion.
- Work to build high quality machine-learnt models to develop deep understanding of user taste, profile and needs.
- Collaborate with partner teams, business teams and other cross-functional organisations effectively in driving the projects and be the point of contact on the team.
- Relevant experience of 6+ years
The Successful Applicant
Strong technical abilities with experience working on data sciences and ML based models. Thrives in a cross-functional and fast paced environment. Strong communication skills. Ready design User profile, analysing data, setting up quality processes and guardrails, jumping into business analysis as required.
What's on Offer
Attractive package along with the opportunity to engage with a leading a brand. Target based performance. Growth and rewards insured