- Opportunity to work with a leading Logistics MNC
- Strong Marketing Analytics Exposure
About Our Client
Leading MNC in the Logistics Industry.
· Carry out programming to extract key data from Oracle and Teradata Database systems.
· Provide analytical interpretation and recommendation to Senior Marketing
· Provide Marketing related data for key management reports.
· Synthesises economic data by sector and/or market: develop pricing in new markets and revise pricing in existing markets to execute on the organisation's commercial strategy.
· Collaborates with the Sales team to provide yield recommendations for key strategic accounts by performing profit-margin analysis in support of Middle East and Africa revenue and profit goals. Furnishes all the required details to management for approvals as and when required.
· Maintains detailed records of historical and current activities, act as the region's point
of contact for all functions requiring activity detail at micro and macro levels in any
The Successful Applicant
- Business school or university prof. qualification/ degree
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Thorough 4 'P' Marketing Knowledge
- Advanced MS Excel Skills, basic SQL knowledge- Analytical Skills
- Accurate and numerate research
- Personal organisation skills
- 2-5 years' experience working in a Finance/Pricing role.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with a leading MNC in logistics industry.