- Work in a highly complex and scalable environment
- Head DevOps organization wide across multiple geographies
About Our Client
The client is a Series E funded orgaization with a B2B low-code, Intelligent Delivery Management Platform designed for a better delivery experience for their customers. The client has built a robust technology platform that leading global enterprises across 30+ countries have adopted. Their AI-powered functionality optimizes end-to-end deliveries and provides recommendations driven by aggregation of insights.
You will build and manage a secure cloud platform supporting multiple products, while ensuring seamless development, build and deployment capabilities. You will be responsible for managing infrastructure, database and applications, setting up processes, audits and guidelines. You will work closely with architects, developers and QA to ensure systems we build are robust, can seamlessly scale, handle rapid growth, and limit exposure to single points of failure and security vulnerabilities.*Lead existing Devops teams, identify new talent, manage, mentor members of the team
*Work with technology leaders to define, develop and execute solutions that are scalable, secure and cost effective
*Conduct security reviews to ensure that released products comply with security requirements and industry best practice, conduct compliance audits, vulnerability reviews and assessments
*Support database operations including installation, configuration, security, backup and monitoring
The Successful Applicant
- Setup and managed SaaS platform for at least 5-7 years guiding strategies and roadmaps for DevOps/SRE.
- In-depth experience in Linux administration, TCP/IP networking
- Hands on experience in Java based distributed systems designing through CICD pipeline
- Hands on experience in administering and basic level troubleshooting RDBMS MySQL and Postgres.
- Deep understanding and working experience on Load balancers, administration, tuning and troubleshooting of microservices based Distributed systems based on Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Kafka, RabbitMQ and Redis
- Proven experience in Infrastructure automation, configuration and orchestration on public cloud platforms Terraform, Saltstack, docker, K8S and CI/CD using Jenkins/Argo/Flux
- Shell scripting, or any one language (Python, Perl, C, Java)
- Exposure to administration and operations to monitoring tools like Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana and EFK, AppD or newrelic
- Set up alerting, monitoring and auto mitigation scripts
- Certification on AWS or Azure Cloud would be an added advantage
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required.
What's on Offer
- Market leading compensation
- Engaging company culture focussing on innovation