Senior Manager/AGM - Finance Planning/Strategy/Asset Management
Opportunity to work with a global leader in asset management/investment space
Opportunity to enable strategic decision making for a global company
About Our Client
Global asset management company having interest in real estate and provides industry-leading portfolio management and development capabilities across the real estate investment strategies.
- The role is part of the strategy/asset management team. It will involve working closely with & supporting CEO in reviewing, monitoring & valuing the India portfolio and all associated strategic initiatives. Incumbent shall also provide direct insights into managing all aspects of portfolio to CEO and management at global level.
- The role in concern will get exposure to all aspects of business from Leasing, asset disposition, development, RE finance as well as RE regulatory requirements in the country
- The role will be heavily focused on financial planning and reporting.
- Commercial Real Estate strategy and asset management
- Investor reporting and valuation of the Portfolio
The Successful Applicant
- MBA from top 10 MBA institute/ Qualified Chartered Accountant
- 3-7 years' experience in financial modelling / investor presentation/investments/portfolio management/asset management/corporate strategy
- Familiarity with office real estate
- Must come from investment banking (Real estate sector )/ Real estate investment/IPC/Consulting background
What's on Offer
- Being a part of one of the worlds most renowned investment management brand having interest in real estate.
- Working very closely with the CEO
- Excellent career growth with market leading remuneration.