Senior Manager- Wind BOP Engineering
Opportunity to be a part of a leading Renewables company
Opportunity to contribute as a part of a high performing team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading IPP in the field of renewable energy with participation in both Solar and Wind.
- Prepare specifications for medium and high voltage transmission and distribution systems required for Wind Farm
- Work on Balance of Plant (BOP) Electrical optimization
- Value Engineering for BOP to achieve best cost performance in partnership with Procurement team
- Vendor visits - Inspection and Testing of Critical equipment's
- Support for site electrical route survey.
- Line loss calculation and suggest ways to optimize the losses.
- Prepare technical specifications of Pooling Sub-stations (PSS) required for Wind Farm development
- Review vendor's technical documents for PSS
- Preparation of BOQ for the BOP of Wind Farm
- Review of Vendors drawing QAPs suggest improvement/revisions
- Evaluate the technical aspects of vendor proposals Quotations and do the Comparative study of vendors Proposal
- Coordination with project team for any power evacuation system related queries at site.
- Initiate the Power evacuation study closely work with the Agencies for fine tuning the outcome and results for further inputs to Investment Proposal
- Create Alternative and reliable sources for critical vendors
- Support for Power evacuation Permission with state nodal agencies
- Support O&M for BOP/Power evacuation related issues
The Successful Applicant
- 10-15 years of experience in Wind Energy Engineering is mandatory
- Should be an Electrical Engineer from a good institute
- Thorough knowledge of the electrical side of Wind Farm
- Hand-on experience in working with medium and high voltage electrical line
- Should carry experience in BOP engineering and designing with techno-commercial understanding
- Design knowledge of Sub-stations
- Team player
- Good communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
The candidate has an opportunity to contribute in the growth of a large renewable energy company with a critical role in enhancing performance of the wind assets for the company with the potential to step up their career in engineering in renewables.