- Opportunity to work for a global MNC
- Be a part of amazing culture and growth
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Healthcare MNC
- Lead the talent branding initiatives for experienced, campus hires and build long-term relationships with university representatives.
- Collaborate with communications and global TA branding team to create value propositions, employer brand strategies and programs to brand the organisation
- Drive strategic programs and initiatives to proactively engage and identify talent through events like hackathons, brand ambassadors, buddy programs etc.
- Establish relationship with new and existing campus and constantly identify relationship building opportunities through speaker sessions etc.
- Market intelligence around competition and best practices that can be adopted by the organisation
- Work the pillar leads on build an annual forecasting process of the hiring needs and bring the strategic perspective of hiring from campus
- Identify areas of process improvement and automation of the process
The Successful Applicant
-At least 15 years of experience in Talent Acquisition with a minimum of 7 years of experience in Campus recruitment and talent branding
- Experience in Tech Product/FMCG/Banking/E-Commerce organisations will be preferred
- Strong storytelling and stakeholder management skills will be a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Demonstrated personal accountability and has an ability to build strong, productive relationships across the business
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Opportunity to solve real problems