Senior Manager - Shared Services - HR Transformation - BFSI
Great opportunity to be part of a Global set up
Opportunity to lead the HR Service Delivery team
About Our Client
Our Client is a large MNC in the Financial Services space with their Global Shared Service Centre based in India. They are looking to hire a Lead Shared Services to drive HR Projects and HR Transformation processes internally
Reporting to the CHRO your responsibilities will include:
- Managing process and policy improvement, identifying gaps and improvisation of processes
- Assessing & Restructuring the current internal HR processes
- Supervising end to end process re-engineering initiatives
- Revamping current shared services operating model
- Driving change management and HR transformation projects
- Maintaining effective working relationships with all key global stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
You are an MBA from a top tier business school having an overall experience of 10-15 years. You have worked as a consultant and conducted various projects for clients on the above. You should have hands on exposure in process restructuring / re-engineering. You are strong in global stakeholder management. Excellent presentation and communication skills is a must have.
Global exposure is an absolute must have. Only India specific experience will not be considered.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to be in a global role with a leading MNC
- The organisation provides excellent career growth and progression to performing individuals.