- Excellent opportunity to work with a global recruitment CoE
- A challenging role and experience to ramp up an organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a reputed global firm in the energy sector looking to grow their shared services centre in India.
They are looking to hire a seasoned Talent Acquisition professional experienced in both tech & non-tech hiring with reputed MNCs
Reporting directly to the HR Director, the incumbent will work very closely with business leaders to lead recruitment centre of excellence initiatives.
You would need to leverage recruiting expertise to inculcate strategy to attract and hire the top talent to support business and growth objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 to 14 years of work experience in Talent Acquisition across different skill sets
- Prior experience with reputed MNCs shared services set up will be preferred
- Experience in using HR Recruitment systems（Oracle Taleo）
- Strong analytical mindset and ability to drive change management
- Strong business acumen and excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
A wonderful opportunity to work with a global organisation with their fast growing set up in India.