Senior Manager Partnerships-Education/Training-10+ yrs work ex
Opportunity to work in the education space
Opportunity to change the world
About Our Client
Our client is a big name in the accounting space. They are a Multinational Company and are present in more than 150 countries.
Reporting to the Head of Business Relations, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with different stakeholders to ensure that students are sustained and supported
- Working independently as well as part of a national and regional team
- Travelling PAN India for business development
- Showing innovation and an awareness of, and interest in, the changing environment of accountancy training and education worldwide
- Working with the marketing manager to share, create and deliver an integrated marketing approach to all university relationships
The Successful Applicant
A candidate should be a graduate with atleast 10 years of experience in Education/Training industry. Candidates with Accounting background will be preferred. S(He) should have a good experience in Alliances/Partnerships specifically with Universities/Schools/Colleges.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with the business leaders and build a strong network.