Senior Manager - Management Consulting Firm
Opportunity to develop the business by managing the client projects
New business development and implementation within defined target markets
About Our Client
Our client is an international management consulting firm whose focus is on providing innovative business solution to global companies in order to improve safety, performance and environmental management systems. They have a successful track record and are pioneers in industry management consulting. The working culture is friendly and diverse giving a great prospect to advance within the company. They are looking for a Senior Manager to lead and develop their business in India.
Reporting into Country Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building and implementing the strategy which would enhance business development.
- Developing and articulating solution and value propositions reflecting market and customer requirements.
- Delivering key projects by being the subject matter expert within the relevant field.
- Ensuring client satisfaction and harbour sustainable relationships.
- End to end project management with full ownership of project performance too.
- Coach team members and develop their capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
You will be currently working in a strategy, or management consulting firm with 10+ years of experience and a proven track record of working with Petrochemical/ Oil and gas/ pharmaceutical clients essentially in projects across process safety/ EHS/ operational risk management. The candidate should have a degree in engineering and preferably MBA too. The client is looking for someone with excellent communication/interpersonal skills and should be open to 50% travelling.
What's on Offer
This is a very unique opportunity to move in house and build the strategy function from the ground up. A very competitive package will ensure the role is as rewarding financially as it is in its content.