- Great Remuneration along with ESOP's.
- Opportunity to work in an exponentially growing logistics company.
About Our Client
Our client is a profoundly funded growing logistics company in home building materials who are looking for a senior manager for last mile operations - PAN India.
Reporting to the Director transport, you will be responsible for
- Ensuring smooth and seamless door step delivery of goods without any Customer escalation-on-time, in right quality defined, at minimum cost and with a customer delightful rating.
- Tendering Process and finalizing of Local Transport Players- Inter and Intra city movement.
- Analysing cargo movements, Seasonality, Market Survey, Industries Mapping and Output analysis, Route Survey and Lane Mapping along with vendor Induction, Evaluation and Development including that of 3 PL.
- Planning and monitoring back freighting, route optimisation and cycle route movements resulting in optimal fleet utilization to maximize delivery in minimum cost.
- Monitoring transporter performance by conducting regular audits and evaluation process.
- Validating freight and route to find the optimal route for a movement along with freight negotiations and procurement.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, you are a graduate (MBA preferred) with minimum 8 plus years of experience in Logistics and Modern Freight Forwarding, Retail, FMCG, E-commerce Industry. You should be well acquainted with modern last mile technology trends in Transportation industry and have strong negotiation skills. Your decision making should be data oriented and should manage pressure in start-up environment. You must be handling a team in your current role. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment.
What's on Offer
Great Remuneration along with ESOP's.
Opportunity to work in an exponentially growing logistics company.