Senior Manager IT Infrastructure & Security (Mumbai)
Opportunity to be a part of fast paced business environment
Chance to work with one of world's top brands in Media & Entertaintment industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of world's top brands in the media and entertainment industry having operations across the globe. With revenue amounting to multi billion dollars, the organisation is one amongst the largest record companies across the globe.
- Plan, organise and manage infrastructure to ensure stable and secure operations of the organisation's India IT infrastructure.
- Develop, maintain, support and optimise key functional areas, particularly network infrastructure, server infrastructure, data communications, and telecommunications systems.
- Spearhead information-security functions: Risk Assessment, Vulnerability, Penetration Testing, and Security Engineering services.
- Develop and implement Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCP & DRP) Plans for corporate sites.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering Degree & Network and Server certifications (Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, ITIL).
- 10 - 15 year's overall experience.
- High Leadership, Interpersonal & Management Skills.
- Extensive technical knowledge - Should be able to effortlessly switch between the role of Manager and the role of Engineer.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms.
- Clear path for career progression within the organisation.