Senior Manager - IT (Greenfield IT establishment)
Excellent opportunity to set up the entire IT operations in India
Opportunity to be the owner of the IT team and work with global team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading medical devices organizations focusing on robotics based out in the US. They have an increasing presence across the world and are expanding operation in India too.
- Manage business relationships, application performance, and the identification and delivery of new and existing application services to meet the local business team's emerging needs.
- Additionally for global areas, be responsive to the prioritization of work funneled by global areas for delivery by developing process and methodologies for efficient handling of inflows.
- Manage IT infrastructure & operation's needs. Lead SAP implementations.
The Successful Applicant
- 10-15 years of overall experience with prior experience leading Greenfield SAP implementations.
- 3-5 years Program/Project Management Skills (demonstrated success in large project implementations)
- Knowledge and general understanding of Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Quality and service business process.
- Strong Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes and Project Financials.
- Medical device company Experience is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms.