Senior Manager IT- Applications (FMCG Industry)
Opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India
Opportunity for grow within the organization into a CTO position
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and one of the fastest growing FMCG organisation backed by multiple VC firms. They not only manufacture but also distribute their products now in multiple cities across India and also a few countries across the globe.
- Oversee the road map of features and functionality in the SAP B1 system that the company uses.
- Set up capabilities to bring in house product and platform development.
- Set up the architecture and platform for big data / analytics for the company comprising production data, sales and distribution data, product / SKU data that enables analytics and visualisation
- Explore other tech and tools that may be required as the company scales its production, sales, marketing and other functions such as web analytics, web site development, app development, marketing tools etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years in tech leadership roles & strong road map definition and architecting experience.
- SAP B1 implementation experience.
- Experience in overseeing a range of tech vendors, hosting partners, AWS environment, managed hosting, negotiating on the rates and setting up the infra required for the business.
- Experience in evaluating third party tools, SAAS platforms, negotiating and integrating the system is critical.
- Ability to build end to end tech teams that are highly competent and with high caliber is critical.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms.
- Opportunity to grow and be a CTO of the organisation eventually.