- You will be responsible for Accounting, Auditing, MIS and compliances
- Work extensively with functions like Operations, IT, HR, Sales, etc.
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC in the shipping and logistics business
* Review reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
* Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
* Prepare statement for submission to Business unit regulatory bodies like tax authorities.
* Creating, implementing and monitoring processes and procedures around the creation of monthly accounts.
* Attend to the internal & external audit requirements of all kinds.
* Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
* Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
* Supervising and Review the activities shared services on behalf of the Business Unit.
* Monitor financial authorities' limits.
* Liaise with Operation, Maintenance, stores, IT and Human Resource Department to exercise effective accounting, financial & budgetary controls.
* Developing and managing financial systems/policies
* Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
* Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and Cash flow forecasts.
* Review reconciliation of bank and ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
* To review quarterly/ Annual statutory return relating to taxes.
* Review the work of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Payroll and ensure proper internal controls with respect to Shared Services.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified Chartered Accountant with 10 to 12 year experience in monitoring and projecting cash flows, spread-sheet and word processing
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a large MNC in a managerial capacity