- Excellent opportunity to work in pivotal role
- Be a part of the growing organisation in nutrition sector
About Our Client
My client is one of the fastest growing company in the Health/nutrition sector. As a part of their growth trajectory in India, they are further looking to expand their marketing team and hire a a mature Digital marketing professional
Reporting into Head of Marketing, your responsibilities would include the following:
- Conceptualise, develop and execute entire digital marketing road map not limiting to just social media/website/media- PPC, SEM/ content marketing across all channels and networks.
- Build social media channel to maximise the interaction and engagement keeping in line the company's objectives.
- Ability to analyses data quantitatively and use research, data and metrics to back up assumptions, identify opportunities, and assess the efficacy of digital programs
- Manage the day-to-day function of digital marketing, including Social Media, e-commerce, Digital Production, digital creative oversight and KPI tracking.
- Initiate accurate, timely content, creative, campaigns, Media across digital platforms while connecting with multiple vendors/agencies
- Leverage understanding of the digital space and how it impacts consumer behaviour, traditional marketing, and current offerings
The Successful Applicant
You must come with minimum 7 years of years of experience in Digital marketing space. candidates from FMCG/Consumer background with full time MBA would be preferred
What's on Offer
Excellent career growth with market leading compensation