Senior Management-R&D -Energy Storage Business
An opportunity to work with one of the leading organisations in clean energy div
Senior Management Opportunity in the R&D team
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the top players in renewable energy/clean energy division in India and is part of a multi billion dollar group which is one of the largest automobile player in the world
- The organisation is also rapidly growing in the energy storage space and charging infrastructure across India
The candidate will be responsible for:
* Design and Development of complete product life cycle:
Concept, Design, Simulation, Component selection, prototyping, validation, improvements, production and trouble-shooting.
* Responsible for implementation of complete product including hardware & software of required to production and commercial deployment.
* Design, develop, code, test and debug system at different Indian and International standards
* Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
* Integrate and validate new product designs
* Provide pre-& post production support
* Exceptional communication skills
* Organizational and time management skills
* Ability to work solitary or in a team
- Hands on experience in Design, Product Development, Life Cycle Management of Power Electronics Products like Lithium Ion battery pack, BMS, Lithium ion charger, UPS, Inverters, SMPS (AC-DC/ DC-DC) etc.,
- Modeling, analysis, compensator design & simulation of Digital controlled power conversion systems on MATLAB/Simulink.
- Should have thorough Knowledge in Energy Storage Power Section Like Power Board, Relay, Contactors etc.
- Should have thorough knowledge about Power Electronic Devices like, BJTs, Gan MOSFET, Power MOSFETs, IGBTs, Schottky Diodes, Operational Amplifiers etc.,
- Should have thorough Knowledge in all types of Communication circuit design like, CAN, MODBUS, USB, GPRS/GSM, WIFI, NFC, BLE etc.,
- Good Knowledge about Analog and Power Circuit design, MOSFET Drive circuits, Control ICs, and other Passive Devices etc.,
- Thorough knowledge about design of high frequency magnetics like Ferrite Transformer design, Ferrite inductor design etc.,
- Good Knowledge about EMI/EMC concepts and Design Techniques, in Power electronics and High speed digital circuits,
- Should have knowledge about various EMI/EMC / Safety compliance standards as per IEC / EN /UL etc.,
- Should understand PCB Layout concepts and techniques for Power and Digital circuits.
- Should have knowledge about Design concepts of application of Microprocessor/Microcontrollers and Embedded design, Micro Controller Programming in the Power Electronics design.
- Knowledge about Thermal Design of Transformers, Heat sinks and Power devices.
- Knowledge about Reliability Testing and methods.
The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work in the senior management in the R&D setup which would directly report to the BU Head
- Great work life balance
- Compensation as per industry standards