Senior Engagement Manager: Top Tier Strategic Consulting Firm
Chance to work with a global consulting firm focused on strategy consulting
Opportunity to lead a team and be responsible for deliverables working directly
About Our Client
Our client is a leading strategy consulting firm with global reach, focused on building long term relationships with clients. They look across sectors working with firms to help develop long-term strategies, assist with acquisition of companies, market entry strategies and reducing operating costs to name a few.
Our client is looking for an experienced Principal/ Senior Engagement Manager to join their team based in the Mumbai office. Your responsibilities will include :
- Managing a team including Associates and Sr. Associates
- Developing work plans and ensuring the delivery of the work plans
- Responsible for the end delivery of the project, reporting to both the Partner for the case and the client
The Successful Applicant
- The successful applicant will have an MBA from a top tier b-school and have at least 5-6 years of post-MBA work experience in consulting. (Please note: MBA from top tier school is a must, Harvard, Wharton, Stanford, IIMs, etc)
- They must have strong quantitative skills and be able to develop financial or operational models.
- They must have demonstrated the ability to lead a team and shown responsibility for project delivery. The candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- They must have an entrepreneurial spirit and have the desire to work in a challenging and rigorous environment.
What's on Offer
Chance to work with a truly global firm in strategy consulting, and get the chance to work on projects across geographies.