Senior Data Scientist
Technical leadership on advanced analytics
Hands-on experience in machine learning and big data
About Our Client
The client is a multinational banking and financial services company with operations in retail, wholesale and investment banking. They are looking for committed individuals who can provide technical leadership on advanced analytics.
- Involved in development of the advanced analytics capability across - Big Data, Machine Learning Pattern recognition (Text/Speech Analytics), Social Media, NPS and Survey Analytics to address key business requirements
- Build a lasting career with mobility options across businesses and geography with a competitive compensation package
- Provide technical leadership and subject matter expertise on next generation analytics capabilities across Big Data, Machine Learning, Pattern recognition, Social Media, NPS and Survey Analytics
- Have project execution abilities and experience in leading and mentoring high quality project teams - to align and deliver on business priorities
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you should have:
- Master's degree or PHD in Mathematics, Operational Research, Business Administration, Economics from a from Tier 1 College like IITs/IIMs/NITs/ISI/DSE etc
- In-depth hands-on exposure to data sciences, Machine learning and Big data with experience in developing and deploying solutions in this space
- Exposure to the following
- Big Data/HADOOP - HIVE/PIG, Spark/Scala
- Pattern Mining/Detection - Ability to handle large, unstructured and time varying data
- Strong Programing Capability on Python/R and Java/MapR. Ability to use packages in Python/R.
- Expertise in Deep Learning and Neural Networks , Graphs/Bayesian algorithms
- Expertise in Machine learning Classifiers - Bagging and Boosting learners
- Text Analytics - Ability to synthesize unstructured data and find actionable themes/insights - deep expertise in SPSS/Related Tools.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience in mentoring/managing junior team members and guiding them on machine learning and data modeling applications
What's on Offer
Excellent Opportunity to work Data Science team in the development of the next generation analytics capabilities