- An entrepreneurial, demanding and enthusiastic experience with a chance to be pa
- A chance to take care of Brand Management responsibilities as well as implementi
About Our Client
With a well-managed, sustainable and engaged growth strategy for over 150 years, our client is a 3.7 billion Euro MNC coming to India. Established as a subsidiary in 2018, the business plans to expand rapidly & build purposeful brands in India with innovative products and best in class execution, and to take the dairy category by storm and develop this nascent value added category with differentiated, innovative formats and portions. Not only that, they have an exciting range of innovations which need to be developed and launched in India to establish themselves as a strong player in healthy snacking in India.
With an employee strength of 12,000 around the world, they have strong growth ambitions - doubling their turnover globally by 2025. India is a key priority for the group in this, with a mandate to contribute disproportionately to the group turnover growth. The ambition is to start with cheese and to then leverage some of the other offerings - other dairy and fruit based snacks
- To build, lead and execute all the marketing activation independently (sampling project) to achieve trial objective
- Planning and managing consumer promotion budget with sales team for all 3 channels.
- Organizing and participating in events like school activation, exhibition and so on.
- Be the lead player to co-ordinate with activation, events and advertising agencies
- Co-operate communication plan and execute with PR agencies
- Events / sampling -> cost of acquisition trials/ making informed reco on this and presenting / regularly
Social Media/Community Management
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
Market Intelligence/ Data Analysis
- Periodic analysis, evaluation & of data related to the brand & category to generate insights for brand/business.
- Maintain constant touch with the market to understand retail trends and competitor activities in order to observe and evaluate execution of plans vis- -vis competition.
- Collaborate with Team manager to identify opportunities in brand portfolio and profitability.
- Create a business case for innovations/ new brand/line extensions and entire project management for launch and post launch management as per stated business objective
- Development & execution of retail visibility initiatives undertaken on the brand in collaboration with trade marketing.
- Collaborating with your Team Manager on the preparation of the presentations and reports on the key marketing successes.
- Being accountable for artwork controlling and coordinating the approval process
- Work in liaison with other internal organs like Sales, NPI, Packaging, R&D, Operations & Finance on various product management tasks.
- Work closely with agency partners Creative, Media, Research to ensure smooth and timely deliverable in line with business requirement
- Ability to manage and develop team in future as the business grows
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate with come with 5-8 years of marketing experience in FMCG with Sales experience in FMCG. Food Industry would be highly preferred
Preference would be for candidates who have experience in BTL / ATL with focus on digital, social content creation, data driven and BTL marketing activities, low cost, low impact, high localized marketing activities.
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to build the brand for a high growth MNC looking at expanding in India
- A chance to work closely with global marketing teams and learn best practice