Senior Analytics and Digitalization Engineer
1. Opportunity with a global manudacturing giant
2. Opportunity to work on cutting edge technology solutions
About Our Client
The client is a global manufacturing giant with operations worldwide. It has been the market leader in its category and is a popular industrial name.
1. Support product development
- Identify and prioritize customer needs in Asia and align these with the Global Product Line Strategy
- Support product development and R&D; resources in product- and technology development projects.
- Identify and manage cooperation with strategic partners in the field of analytics (e.g. Machine Learning)
- Support the other product lines on the development of the analytics solutions
- Assist in the launch of new product releases
2. Support the relevant sales units:
- Manage the stakeholders in Asia on a tactical level with good communication
- Forecast short and long term horizon on Product requirements (backlog and technology development) by Industry
- Support the stakeholders in converting insights into strategic opportunities for the business
- Drive and support specific customer pilot projects
3. Organizational and Strategic:
- Keeping abreast of developments in SW applications and digitalization
- Drive the leverage of REP products and solutions towards the business.
- To actively support on the definition on how to build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in (Software) Engineering, Data Science or equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience in Technology and Product Development, preferably in the field of Software, Analytics and/or Condition Monitoring products.
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management, working with external customer projects.
- Proven experience as an Analytics Manager or Data Scientist will be an advantage.
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
- Sales, marketing and/or business development experience is an advantage.
- Experience with C# (windows forms and web), Go, React, GitHub and AWS tool,
- Experience with SQL Server,
- Knowledge at SaaS environment,
- Fluent in written and oral English.
What's on Offer
- Opportunities for international travel
- Opportunities to work with cross-functional teams
- Opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies
- Opportunities to work for a century old global manufacturing giant