Senior Analytics and Digitalization Engineer
An opportunity to work for one of the largest public companies in the world
An opportunity to work on cutting edge technology
About Our Client
The client is a global manufacturing giant and the market leader in the category it operates in.
1. Support product development
- Identify and prioritize customer needs in Asia and align these with the Global Product Line Strategy
- Support product development and R&D; resources in product- and technology development projects.
- Identify and manage cooperation with strategic partners in the field of analytics (e.g. Machine Learning)
- Support the other product lines on the development of the analytics solutions
- Assist in the launch of new product releases
2. Support the relevant sales units:
- Manage the stakeholders in Asia on a tactical level with good communication
- Forecast short and long term horizon on Product requirements (backlog and technology development) by Industry
- Support the stakeholders in converting insights into strategic opportunities for the business
- Drive and support specific customer pilot projects
3. Organizational and Strategic:
- Keeping abreast of developments in SW applications and digitalization
- Drive the leverage of our REP products and solutions towards our bearing business.
- To actively support on the definition on how to build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in (Software) Engineering, Data Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in Technology and Product Development, preferably in the field of Software, Analytics and/or Condition Monitoring products.
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management, working with external customer projects.
- Proven experience as an Analytics Manager or Data Scientist will be an advantage.
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
- Sales, marketing and/or business development experience is an advantage.
- Experience with C# (windows forms and web), Go, React, GitHub and AWS tool,
- Experience with SQL Server,
- Knowledge at SaaS environment,
- Fluent in written and oral English.
What's on Offer
- Market leading pay package
- Opportunities for international travel
- Opportunity to work with cross functional teams