- Opportunity to be a part of the growth story of a bank
- Opportunity to work closely with Business and manage Analytics end to end
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Indian banks in India headquartered in Mumbai. The bank has a presence across various products like Investment banking, Wealth banking, Private Banking, Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Wholesale Banking, Mortgage loans etc.
As a Senior Analyst based out of Mumbai city, you will be responsible to:
Build Application/ Behavior/ propensity scorecards leveraging traditional and ML techniques.
- Provide data driven solutions to improve portfolio quality and delinquency
- Leverage analytics to drive insights for optimizing Acquisition strategy/credit line/ loan amount /Pricing/Channel mix/risk/X-Sell/Bases for Secured/ Unsecured Asset products.
- Design and deliver solutions to pitch right offer to the right customer thorough the right channel to ensure maximum conversions
- Ability to understand complex business problems, end to end hands on exposure to analytics- including collecting, pulling and preparing data, building statistical/ ML models using Python/ R / SAS & other tools and generating insights to synthesize a complete, cohesive picture.
- Communicate the context and value of data analysis and models to stakeholders.
Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate for the role of a Senior Analyst based out of Mumbai city, you should be:
The desired candidate must have
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. - demonstrate an understanding of context and key levers. Ability to engage stakeholders in discussion - overall, function-specific
- Predictive Modelling skills, both traditional and ML techniques
- Influencing skills - Build relationships with stakeholders to achieve execution outcomes. Ability to persuade with sound reasoning
- Delivery and results-orientation: Ability to work under pressure; meet deadlines in a quality manner
Hands on knowledge of Python / SAS / R
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with some of the sharpest minds in India and to gain strong functional expertise along with technical skillsets.