- Chance to be a part of the leadership team at a leading MNC
- Chance to lead teams across multiple geogrpahies
About Our Client
A well established MNC & a leader in its field.
Deploy and adapt the group security policies at a regional level,
▪ Formalize, create if necessary, and manage the security network within the region,
▪ Ensure compliance of regional security initiatives with Group security policies.
▪ Anticipate threats and assess security risks through the Region,
▪ Follow up the political and security situation in the area, in order to assist the Cluster/Country Managing Directors in their assessments of security situations,
▪ Provide advice and recommendations to Cluster/Country managing directors on security issues and ensure coordination with all security stakeholders (external and internal),
Keep an updated network within the security and administrative local authorities in order to:
✓ Be able to collect and share information,
✓ Be able to negotiate with them the right level of contribution and help they could provide, depending on the security issues the company could face in their respective area of responsibility.
▪ Implement the relevant security organizations and measures for the different projects and countries within the region,
▪ Participate in the Bid preparation process within the region. In this framework, contribute to the definition (risk analysis) and the cost estimate of the security aspects of the region projects in coordination with Bid managers, Tendering Teams and Projects heads,
▪ Deploy security directives and control the effectiveness of their implementation,
▪ Manage the drafting, implementation and updating of the different country / site security plans and all the needed
The Successful Applicant
1) Prior experience working with large MNCs across India & APAC
2) Experience working with setups with large manufacturing facilities, labs, land parcels etc across regions
3) Prior experience in public service is mandatory
4) Atleast 20+ years of overall experience
What's on Offer
A chance to be a part of the leadership team for a well established MNC