Sales Manager(Bangalore) | World's Leading IC programming house
Drive new business and grow market share in India
Work directly with the global management team to drive business
About Our Client
Our client is world's leader and pioneer in IC programming services. They have state of the art programming facilities in more than 10 countries worldwide. They pride themselves in consistently providing the highest quality, on-time value-added services to customer-specific needs. They are in process of setting up a bespoke programming centre in Bangalore to service the electronics manufacturing industry throughout India.
In this role, reporting to the Sales Director the incumbent will be responsible for following buckets:
- Drive new business and grow market share in India
- Be an enthusiastic professional with a drive to work in a pro-active capacity
- Present and negotiate whilst managing the sales process
- Be able to meet quarterly/yearly sales goals and provide quarterly forecast updates
- Be able to travel within short notice
- Have excellent communication/negotiation skills
The Successful Applicant
You will be a successful applicant with :
- Experience in AM role with Electronic Component Distributor or Electronic Manufacturer (either OEM or CEM).
- Proven sales experience that can demonstrate 'closing' ability
- Technical understanding to be able to identify opportunities and progress the sales process to completion
- Good network in the Indian electronics industry
- Self-starter, driven, personable, assertive and resourceful
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work for one of the industry's leading player which offers a high visibility engagement.