Be part of a global MNC in the medical device industry
Opportunity to grow and learn in one of the leading medical device industries.
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian Medical devices company with operations in over 40 countries. They are into a niche segment of surgical hearing implants. Thy have a wide range of high end products catering to the hearing disabled patients.
Achieve Sales target
- Manage customer relationship
- Grow the market
- Support ENT Surgeons in operation theatre
- Develop market intelligence
The Successful Applicant
First class Science degree from a reputed Institution eg BE(Electronics), BTech, BSc
6 + years surgical sales experience with a multinational company, within a related sector (medical devices, implants or ENT surgical solutions), preferably with a key account focus.
Stable work history: >3 years / role, preferably internal promotion.
Exceptional spoken and written English language skills
Strong presentation skills
What's on Offer
- Be part of one of the world's largest growing medical devices setups.
- Interact with top surgeons and KOL's.
- Opportunity to grow rapidly within the organisation
- Attractive perks and salary packages