- Manage sales for enterprises accounts pan India (IC Role)
- Be a part of senior leadership of a growing company (Series B)
About Our Client
Our client is a Series-B SAAS startup helping organisations manage their travel expenses efficiently.
- Advice customers' expense tracking strategy, consult on modern approach, help drive platform adaption, communicate forward looking ROI and scale business.
- Drive revenue by building a pipeline of new business opportunities, while maintaining strong personal relationships within your client organizations
- Consistently achieve quota and growth targets through masterful account strategy and inspiring enterprise-size wins.
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your region and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share field intelligence with the product and marketing teams
- Simplify complex concepts for prospects/customers by helping them interpret and synthesize key information.
- Map organization structure and key relationships, maintaining 5+ stakeholder relationships per account that span
The Successful Applicant
- 12+ years of work experience
- Prior experience of selling to enterprise (5000+ employees) accounts
- Experience of closing INR 50Lakh monthly run rate deals
- Belong to the SAAS, technology, internet industry
What's on Offer
- To be part of the senior leadership of a growing company- Industry leading compensation- Equity options