Sales Manager : Solar ( Sri Lanka )
A chance to work for a global leader in the Solar sector
Leadership role with a fast track career growth path
About Our Client
Delta, founded in 1971, is a global leader in power and thermal management solutions. Our mission statement, "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow," focuses our role in addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and in innovative research and development, Delta's businesses encompass Power Electronics, Energy Management, and Smart Green Life. Delta has sales offices worldwide with manufacturing facilities and R&D centers in Taiwan, China, USA, Europe, Thailand, Japan, Singapore, India, Mexico and Brazil. Y2016 global revenue touched US$7.8B
Throughout its history, Delta has received many global awards and recognition for its business milestones, innovative technology and corporate social responsibility. Since 2011, Delta has been selected as a member of the prestigious Dow Jones Sustainability™ World Index (DJSI World) for 4
Consecutive years. In 2014, Delta was ranked at the highest A-level of the Climate Performance Leadership Index (CPLI) of the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), and it was the only company from Greater China to be named to the CPLI from nearly 2,000 listed companies.
- Responsible for the sales of Delta Solar inverters for grid-connected & Hybrid Solar Inverter Solution to the Srilanka & Maldives Region.
- Responsible for the sales of Delta UPS Solution to the Srilanka & Maldives Region.
- Responsible to develop a strategy to address various market segments, such as commercial, residential, governmental, Roof top, large scale utility and others.
- Investigating and developing new business opportunities + market studies and collecting the unspoken needs of all customer segments, analyze the potentials and negotiations with customers.
- Set up the Channels for Sales & Support to meet the set target.
- Focusing on meeting the customer's needs, maintaining close and long-term customer relationship.
- Fully responsible for the allocated sales activities from business opportunity to receipt of payment from customers.
- Promote and maintain company's image as the leader in the market.
- Guide and participate in marketing activities such as campaigns, exhibitions etc. Arrange and lead tender preparation, customer presentations, meetings and seminars. Analyze customer inquiries; prepare quotation and feedback products information to customer.
- Analyze market situation, product development and pricing concerning competitors within the territory. Prepare regular business reports.
- Authorized to submit commercial proposals and negotiate commercial contract to / with customers, to an agreed value designated by the management
The Successful Applicant
Skill Sets & Expertise:
- Channel handling
- Go getter and early opportunity spotter
- Equipped with analytic skill of Return on Investment, particularly relating to commercial financing
- Networking with government and corporate
- Commercial focus with expertise in channel management & execution
- Team player and good leadership, communication qualities
- Around 12-15 Years of total experience in Business Development & Management in the UPS/ Energy segments/ Renewable Energy Segments/ Industrial Automation.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
What's on Offer
A chance to work for a global leader in the Solar sector in a leadership role with a fast track career growth path