Sales Manager- Smart City
Candidate will be responsible to drive the business for PAN India
Candidate will be responsible for both, the hunting and farming functions
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC having its presence in more than 80 countries. In India, they have been present since 2001 and are the leading players in the Intelligent Transportation Solutions for the Smart highway and Smart city sector.
- To be a team player who will be able to acquire new customers and develop relationship with existing customers for repeat and new orders
- To be able to drive the pre tender and tendering process in Government as well as large infrastructure customer accounts.
- To be able to support the operations team in business development activities in existing accounts
- To ensure a seamless transition of project into delivery phase through the Project Manager following a successful contract closure.
- To achieves assigned sales targets and collect the receivables.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum years of work experience- 10 years of field sales experience in a business-to business (B2B) sales environment.
- Should have exposure of independently handling large tenders
- Experience of working with companies active in SMART CITY and SMART highways sectors preferred
- Good communication skills both oral and written, fluency in English and one more Indian language
- Should be open to travelling and mobile
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with one of the leading players in the industry offering competitive pay and excellent growth opportunity