- Work in the high growth landscape of BI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science
- Larger Role in a Global Organization
About Our Client
The client is a leader in IT consulting services around the fast-changing technology landscape of Big Data analytics with the complex and high-impact space of AI, RPA, Predictive Analytics and BI for cloud enterprise.
- Building a robust sales pipeline that forecasts two - three quarters in the future at all times.
- Generate partner prospect meetings via cold calls, trade shows, association participation, conferences, and creativity through established relationships in the relevant industry eco-system.
- Gathering high level requirements to provide a solution selling model to clients.
- Own request for proposals, the creation of mock-ups, RFP response, business cases, proof of concepts of proposed solutions and other support materials.
- Demonstrating financial, efficiency and brand value of the Xebia solutions in technical and non-technical communication to a wide variety of stakeholders in the buying decision (CEO, CFO, CTO, CISO, VP Information Systems, Director Fraud Detection, CMO, CSO and others).
- Addressing concerns/questions related to competitors, pricing model, post-sales support, system performance /configuration in cooperation with pre and post sales team.
- Closing and contracting deals with accuracy and effective risk management.
- Effectively tracking and reporting sales cycle status, sales strategy and industry trends.
The Successful Applicant
- Business/Technology degree. MBA preferred from top tier.
- Seven years' experience in selling complex data solutions/applications.
- Seven years' experience with negotiating and closing large multiyear complex deals.
- Combination of ten years' sales and customer facing engineering experience.
- Solid technical knowledge in software applications, networking, big data analytics plus tools, web/mobile/IoT app development, etc.
- Extensive customer network
- Working experience in West India Market
What's on Offer