Sales Director - New Sales & Retention - Shift (5 pm - 3 am)
Lead a team and manage sizeable portfolio of sales
Work for a US based SaaS platform categoring to a large audience
About Our Client
Our client is a 10 year old US based SaaS company within the customer experience space. They are a well funded and a profitable company selling largely within the US region. The sales function operates in the US shift since the clients are based in the US and the candidate should be open to working in a night shift, 5 pm to 3 am IST.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Navigate through SMBs to leverage new business, cross-sell & upsell opportunities
- Develop long-term relationships with clients and design plans for new relationships
- Possess a full understanding of clients' specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Effectively prospect, develop, and close sales opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- 12+ years of sales experience in SMB and Mid-Market
- Sales experience at a SaaS company (experience selling to US clients is essential)
- Experience of consistently exceeding quota, with proven success in accurately forecasting targets, and achieving sales commits
What's on Offer
Lead a sales team and build a strong profitable business.