- Opportunity to lead the entire sales operations for fast paced growing company
- Opportunity to directly work with CEO to plan & execute the growth strategy
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative Health-Tech SaaS product company and its a subsidiary company of an established and renowned name in healthcare technology services space.
- Leadership and executive oversight of the day-to-day operations of the Product sales in India market.
- Driving strategy and growth for the aligned product unit with close inter departmental coordination and liaison with engineering, product marketing, operations, and product team
- Scaling the product unit to its growth potential.
- Identifying strategic partnerships opportunities to increase revenues.
- Identifying opportunities for go to market synergy and growth.
- Serving as the face of the business with frequent visits to clients and influencers.
- Team building - Developing the existing team and executives and recruiting to fill gaps.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced SaaS P&L leader with at least 10+ years in SaaS sales
- Must have MBA or other advanced degree from a Tier 1/ Ivy League educational set up
- Strong background in Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations
- Strong leader and team builder with proven ability to manage cross-functional teams globally
- Excellent communicator
- Capable of dealing with rapid pace of product innovation and implementation
- Fluency in product and solutions provided
- The ability to view the business through eyes of the customer
- Can thrive and deliver in fact paced business environment with constant changes
- Demonstrated growth performance and orientation
- Hands on with strategic capabilities
- Expertise in Domestic India market
What's on Offer
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this organization.