Sales Director (Direct Selling Industry)
Opportunity to manage a large team
Ability to get a fast track career growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest consumer durables company in the world. They have a diverse and interesting portfolio across the globe and have been doing very well in India since the last few years. They are looking for a Sales Director for the business in India.
Reporting to the Managing Director, You will be responsible for:-
- Creating and driving the sales strategy of the company.
- Building and developing the go to market strategy while expanding distribution channels.
- Achieving business plan targets to increase the profitability & market share
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure there are synergies between the two functions
- Being a part of cross functional and business activities
- Achieving other targets of business plan through pricing strategy & budget management
The Successful Applicant
You will be an MBA with at least 15 years of experience in sales and distribution within the FMCG/Insurance industry. A person who has had the exposure of developing the go to market strategy will be preferred. You should have excellent interpersonal skills and strong analytical skills. You must be driven by values and have the ability to facilitate organization culture.
What's on Offer
You will be a part of the top leadership team, and will drive the expansion plans of the organisation in one of the most important markets for them.