Sales Director - Consumer Durables - 15-20 years of work exp
Be a part of the leadership team
Build and drive your own team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers and marketers of consumer durables in the world. They have a vast and diverse portfolio and their products are used by other consumer durables' players as well. They are entering the Indian market and are currently looking for a Sales director who can grow the sales team and further build the business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, You will be responsible for:-
- Creating and driving the sales strategy of the company.
- Building and developing the go to market strategy while expanding distribution channels.
- Achieving business plan targets to increase the profitability & market share
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure there are synergies between the two functions
- Being a part of cross functional and business activities
- Achieving other targets of business plan through pricing strategy & budget management
The Successful Applicant
You will be an MBA with at least 15-20 years of experience in sales within the consumer durables industry. You should have a minimum of 7-8 years of experience in the Modern Trade sales. A person who has had the exposure of developing the go to market strategy will be preferred. You should have excellent interpersonal skills and strong analytical skills. You must be driven by values and have the ability to facilitate organization culture.
What's on Offer
You will be a part of the top leadership team, and will drive the expansion plans of the organization in one of the most important and crucial markets for them.