- Unlimted potential for career progression
- International opportunities to work within our worldwide network of offices
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
Michael Page, a flagship brand of PageGroup is a global leader in providing specialised recruitment consulting services across industries. Listed on the London Stock Exchange (FTSE 250) and with revenues of more than £1 Billion, we have close to 40 years of professional experience in providing tailored recruitment solutions. This has enabled us to become the preferred supplier for multiple multinational and Indian companies. We are currently operating in more than 140 offices across 38 countries worldwide and have been present in the Asia Pacific region for over 25 years. Having launched in India in 2011, we currently operate out of Bangalore, Mumbai and Gurgaon offices.
In line with our commitment to this region and emerging markets, we are looking to expand our operations in Bangalore.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships.
- Selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond - sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Michael Page's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for candidates with:
- 2-5 years of Experience in Sales and/or Recruitment.
- Tier 1 MBA Degree and a top tier undergrad degree.
- Solid track record of career success and an ability to influence & effectively communicate.
- Entrepreneurial inclination.
Furthermore you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Strong career progression opportunities
- World class training and development
- A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
- Global career opportunities
- A dynamic and competitive work environment
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- The opportunity to develop and lead a business unit.