Sales and Application Manager
Opportunity to work with one of Forbes top 100 Companies
Responsible for overall sales strategy for Srilanka & Maldives Region
About Our Client
Delta, founded in 1971, is a global leader in power and thermal management solutions. Its mission statement, "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow," focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and automation, Delta's business categories include Power Electronics, Automation, and Infrastructure.
Delta offers some of the most energy efficient power products in the industry. They regularly invest 6% to 7% of their annual sales revenues in R&D and have worldwide R&D facilities in Taiwan, China, Europe, India, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, and the U.S.A.
Delta continues to deliver strong and stable financial performance, achieving a compound annual growth rate of 31.0% since 1971. Delta's consolidated worldwide sales revenue in 2016 was US$7.782 billion.
- Responsible for the sales & application to the Srilanka & Maldives Region.
- Responsible to develop a strategy to address End Users and OEM segments
- Investigating and developing new business opportunities + market studies and collecting the unspoken needs of all customer segments, analyse the potentials and negotiations with customers.
- Set up the Channels for Sales & Support to meet the set target.
- Focusing on meeting the customer's needs, maintaining close and long-term customer relationship.
- Fully responsible for the allocated sales activities from business opportunity to receipt of payment from customers.
- Promote and maintain company's image as the leader in the market.
- Guide and participate in marketing activities such as campaigns, exhibitions etc. Arrange and lead tender preparation, customer presentations, meetings and seminars. Analyse customer inquiries; prepare quotation and feedback products information to customer.
- Analyse market situation, product development and pricing concerning competitors within the territory. Prepare regular business reports.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an Electrical or Electronics Engineer, with Knowledge of VFDs,PLCs ,Motion Products and Systems / Solutions. You will have prior experience of at least 10 years in Business Development & Management in the Industrial Automation field.
What's on Offer
Besides a handsome package, you will work with one of the market leaders in the Industrial Automation space and chalk out and implement a sales strategy for the entire Sri Lanka territory.