RSM North - Diagnostic
Opportunity to be a part of the leading diagnostic organisation
Attractive perks & benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading organisation (MNC) in the IVD industry. They have a global business size of more than 1.4 billion USD
- Manage and achieve sales goals for assigned Zonal Area/s.
2. Provide quality service to internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding organizational Values at all times.
3. Responsible to develop and implement adequate sales and promotional strategy that increases market share in units and values in synergy with Marketing and other support units of company within assigned geographical market.
4. Prepare annual and monthly sales budget for deployment & plan for the Zone in alignment with Commercial Excellence team
5. Design and recommend sales programs and set short and long-term sales strategies. Identify, Build & manage KOL's / Top Key Accounts from his Zone.
6. Sound management of Sales Terms, Distribution Channels and Policies and Commercial Policies.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should be having :
- 14 years of relevant sales experience in the IVD industry
- Team handling experience
- Strategic thinker and one who can work in a challenging environment
- Delhi Based/willing to relocate to Delhi.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be a part of the leading diagnostic organisation
- Attractive perks & benefits