- Excellent opportunity to work with a medical devices company
- Work with a market leader in a pivotal role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most well known organisation in the space of medical devices. They are known for delivering high quality medical devices/product catered towards cardiac disorders
Your key responsibilities would include the following:
- Establishing & engaging the sales team as per market requirement and customer coverage
- Attract, appoint, induct, lead & retain performers in the territory
- Planning and developing sales strategies to meet the company's sales objective.
- Developing customer base for market expansion especially for key products.
- Generate new business from the existing client.
- Retaining and protecting customer accounts from competitors Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- To conduct business development orientation program and impart regular training to the team members of the zone.
- Monthly sales review meeting to be conducted for sales scrutinising and analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate in Science or pharmacy with management degree preferred.
- Should have the prior experience of handling Sales in concerned entire zone for cardio space
- Strong interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Excellent growth trajectory
Work with a market leader in medical devices industry