- *Opportunity to work with a large organization
- *Work closely with senior stakeholders & Leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading wires and cables companies with a strong international footprint - presence in 45 countries. They are manufacturer and marketer of wire with a wide array of products. They are looking for a National Retail sales Head to develop, design & execute innovative sales strategies on a Pan India Level.
This role is based out of Delhi.
- Retail Sales Strategy Planning and Execution
- Driving Retail Sales plan as per market trends.
- Knowledge and management of Strategic Retail Sales and Key Account Handling
- Grow sales for the market by driving resources to attain sales and profitability targets.
- Increase retail share as per Business Annual Plan.
- Strong Networking Skills, be it direct or channel sales.
- Institute and monitor systems for tracking Leads and Opportunities.
- Budgets to be made and executed for Marketing and other promotional activities.
- Identification and appointment of new Business Partners, dealers and distributors.
- Responsible for end to end services to the clients.
- Effectively manage business relationships with key customers to grow business.
The Successful Applicant
- 18-24 Years of experience in Building materials Industry
- Experience in Retail Sales （Wire, lighting, Appliances, Switchgear）
- MBA degree (Full Time - preffered）
- Good commercial understanding and consumer orientation
- Knowledge of Sales Systems & Processes, product categories & channels
- Experience in using Analytics for data-based decision making
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a well established brand
- Work in an organization which has a robust succession plan and career progression for high performers