- Head retail sales for an electrical cable manufacturer
- Manage large turnover and sales team for a fast growing Indian player
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest players in wire and cables solution with a global presence. They are strong in industrial cabling business and want to strengthen their retail portfolio, hence looking at a business leader for channel, dealer expansion pan India
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead nationwide direct sales personnel toward achievement of sales objectives.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Provide sales management, budget control, and incentive planning.
- Ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales team members
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
The Successful Applicant
Prefer MBA from reputed college
15-20 years of work experience in trade/ channel sales Handling similar responsibility and team size of 30-35 people
Industry- electricals and construction materials (ECM) market
Should have handled 700+CR topline in revenue
Exposure to handling multiple products & large base of channel partners
Deft at creating AOP's & Budget management
Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy High level of Financial and business acumen
Ability to use technology and analysis tools (Excel, Outlook, web, databases) Executive presence to influence senior decision-makers
Proven experience in network expansion & increasing market share
What's on Offer
Best in class pay and perks