Retail Development Manager-Apparel/Footwear-4+ yrs work ex
Opportunity to work in a fast paced environment
Opportunity to work as a retail development manager
About Our Client
Our Client is a Multinational company. It is a multibillion dollar company which has made a great impact in that industry.
Reporting directly to the Sales Head, this person will be responsible for:
- Speaking to different stakeholders
- Identifying new potential locations and potential market opportunities
- Coordinating will channel sales team and marketing team
- Coordinating with the Visual merchandising team
- Improving sales through proper data analysis
- Mentoring and monitoring growth in the area
- Studying the potential and developing new exclusive stores
The Successful Applicant
Candidate should be an MBA from a good B school with a minimum of 4 years of experience in channel sales. An ideal candidate should be from Apparel/Fashion/Footwear industry. S(He) must have some experience in finding out potential store locations and at the same time experience of developing retail stores. S(He) must have a team handling experience.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with the top leaders and help them in growing the business.