Relationship Manager - FIG Sales - NBFC and Insurance
To Work with one of the leading Indian Banks
To have greater decision making ability
About Our Client
Client is one of the biggest and fast growing Indian Bank
· Meeting budgeted revenues and customer targets from a set of very large NBFCs, which are existing clients. Role would include sighting new opportunities and necessary conversion to ensure maximum wallet share. (For NBFC Role)
· Focus on Insurance segment. Candidate must have experience in handling insurance clients' portfolio in Northern & Eastern market. He should have basic understanding on CMS, FX & Liability products. If candidate understand custody products, it will be an added advantage. (For Insurance Role)
· Acquire and on board new NBFC/Insurance clients.
· Ensure credit health of portfolio and work with Credit to get limits approved
· Maximize cross-sell with GTS, DCM and structured products. Support Bank PSA through structured pool buyout transactions with NBFCs.
· Overall responsible for portfolio health
The Successful Applicant
· Should have 8-12 yrs. of business/sales experience related to asset side of wholesale banking business
· Prior experience in managing NBFC/Insurance clients preferred.
· Should be a Postgraduate or MBA from top tier Institution.
· Ability to Influence and build relationship with institutional clients.
· Analytical skills and understanding of financial statements / balance sheets
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
To work with one of the leading and fast growing Indian Bank