- Save Job
- Email Job
- An excellent opportunity to lead a fast growing business
- An excellent opportunity to lead a large team
About Our Client
Our client is a growing name in the FMCG Industry. They have Brands which are popular and growing steadily. They are looking for a Regional Sales Manager managing the West and South region.
They key responsibilities of the role include
- Lead a team of ASM's in creating the business growth map for the region, focusing on critical levers such as Planning, Distribution, Execution, Quality, in each case, the RSM would be expected to help articulate the difference between current and future desired states, as well as define a plan for bridging the two
- Create processes and capability to deliver superior In-Store execution
- Execution would be in line with the overall trade marketing guidelines defined for the India business
- Deploy necessary Infrastructure by way of front-line sellers, Sales Officers, Distributors, Units etc to ensure quality distribution at optimal cost to serve
- Manage and deploy sales and commercial budgets within approved levels, to maximise efficiency
- Ensure efficient adoption of all sales processes in line with our strategy, such as Information technology, Capability building etc
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate would be someone with
- 10-12 Years of relevant experience in Sales in the FMCG Industry
- MBA from a Premier B School
- Experience in the West Region is a good to have
- Strong People Skills and good communication skills
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to lead one of the largest contributing regions to the companies Top Line.
A good opportunity to be a part of the sales leadership team.
- Sub Sector
- FMCG & Consumer
- What is your area of specialisation?
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Bangalore Urban
- Job Type
- Job Reference