Regional Operations Manager-South
An exciting opportunity for people to handle P&L responsibility of a branch.
Be a part of a leading organization in cash management & logistics industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the America's leading security/protection and Logistics Company having presence in 100+ countries while dealing with financial institutions, retailers, government agencies (including central banks), mints, jewellers and other industries.
- Ensure optimized routing and premise-time to maximize stops per hour.
- Lead process improvement initiatives to enhance productivity at all subordinating levels.
- Analyze branch performance of the above, regularly and ascertain continuous improvement
Cost management & control
- Responsible for the collective cost of all the branches with in the region, to be measured monthly on overall cost per hour
- Oversee, manage and control the cost expenditure of the branches within the region and their compliance with company's standards and regulations.
Maintaining customer service levels
- Meet customer SLAs as per contract to ensure superior service (minimize the rate of Service Failures and their respective costs, such as penalties)
- Enforce SLAs and "Rules of engagement" between companies Global Services and the branches in the region
- Ensures that the branches maintain the highest standards of safety and security, which are fundamental to our business.(measured by successfully minimizing any potential Loss & Safety Events and the cost of these events, including shortages)
- Accountable for Branches' compliance with corporate security standards and regulations.
Risk Mitigation & Business Intel
- Track employee behavioral changes
- Basic Liaisons with local police authorities for security
- Liaisons in regional market for business development for CIT & BGS
- Theft protection by Business Intel within the regions
- Accountable for Branch Managers Training and development needs
- In charge of the development and maintenance of an environment, where employees thrive, are treated with dignity and respect and return home safely every day.
- Responsible for hiring the right people up to Branch Managers level and building cohesive teams.
- Ensuring high standards of ethics, integrity and compliance with corporate procedures.
- To be responsible for region's profitability within the fundamentals of company's P&L.
- Restrain shortages and revenue losses as per the set norms.
- Monitor / maintain 'Accounts Receivables'.
The Successful Applicant
- Managed at least a total span of 500 people
- Leadership quality of the person (ability to look at a larger picture)
- Run the whole show within the parameters but deliver efficient results
- At least 15 years of experience
What's on Offer
- Be part of a meritocratic environment with great career progression opportunities.
- Work in a growing environment with accomplished individuals from diverse backgrounds.