- Opportunity to work in an MNC
- Work with a company into innovations - building better lives globally
About Our Client
Our client is a global market leader into F&B and household care product services with innovative thinking, and passion for science to to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable.
- Develop regional marketing plans for all sub-industries in alignment with the strategic imperatives
- Develop compelling story-line and creative propositions, enabled by securing deep market & customer insights for next generation technology and offerings
- Support new product development (through business case building, validations) & go-to-market plan for the region in new growth areas
- Contributing to the commercial excellence i.e. regional growth plans, individual game plans, account plans are prepared, challenged, executed, and maintained according to corporate frameworks and support the sales efforts and goals
- Collaborate with regulatory and public affairs teams to drive medium to long term projects requiring engagement with external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Have a Master's degree in Marketing, Business and/or a relevant area. MBA degree is preferred.
- Have minimum 8-10 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in B2B, B2B2C, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) area
- Experience in the food and beverages industry will be preferred
- Have a proven ability to lead without authority and drive outcomes by collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Have experience in working with external agencies - i.e. Marketing, Digital, Communication agencies
What's on Offer
To be part of a team who are global leaders and are passionate about making a sustainable impact, for the good of the planet.